Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bananas = ice cream

The other day I was trolling around pinterest and discovered this idea. My hubby LOVES, LOVES, LOVES ice cream so if I can find a healthy alternative... I would be all over it! I tried this today. I froze the bananas the other day and blended them in my blender (since I don't have a food processor). Its true that is becomes the same texture as soft serve ice cream, but it doesn't taste like soft serve ice cream... It taste like banana. The taste was a little strong for me before I added enough peanut butter and chocolate to take away the healthiness... Unfortunately Kenny doesn't like chocolate so this won't be a great snack for him. If YOU like banana this would be a great treat for you! Also, if you were dieting this would be a wonderful way to get your ice cream fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment