Sunday, October 16, 2011

Celebrating 12 Years Together

Today marks our 12th year as a couple! (married 9 years this coming January) To celebrate Kenny asked me out to Ah-So Sushi & Steak Restaurant to try Teppanyaki ! I have never been, but Kenny went for Jereme's bachelor party last week and really enjoyed it. 


Onion ring volcano fire 


The food was SO good and it was a lot of fun to watch. I just love to try new places and I love it even more when its Kenny's idea!! 

 I saw this idea on pinterest where you take a picture on your anniversary with the year before's picture in your hand... after several years the pictures look really neat. Since I can't go back and do that for the past 12 years I thought I would just start this year with the picture from our first date. I think you defiantly need an 8X10 to be able to see it better in your picture, but its still a fun idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment