Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Allans concert

Brian and I (Kenny was in Vegas) picked Blair up from work and headed to the East side for Allan's concert. I think we had the most fun on the way there just talking and laughing with Blair.

When we arrived at the venue Blair found Allan and we all said hi to the band that was waiting outside for their set. We decided to walk over to circle K to get some sodas and snacks since the bar prices would have been ridiculous.

Finally we made our way into the 'club/bar' for Allan's band, Virulent. They are extremely heavy metal... like Metallica, but you can't understand the lyrics.... I wasn't expecting them to actually be good, but they really were! Maybe someday they will be huge and I can say I saw their second concert ever... for only $10 per ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment