Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Highlights

In January we were blessed with 2 more God babies-  
In February we played the ultimate prank on a co-worker 
In March I went skydiving - 

In April we went Spelunking for the first time- 
In May we visited the other Kuhns in Vegas 
In June we went Deep Sea Fishing and 
and to Sea World (my first time for both) 
In July I overcame my fear of needles and donated blood (without passing out) with hubby by my side
In August we took my grandma to California for a family vacation and 
Hiked to Havasupai Falls
In September we visited Katchner Caverns and 
and backpacked into Fossil Springs 
In October we did the Susan G Koman breast cancer walk and 
became Phoenix Suns Season ticket holders 
In November we cruised to Hawaii - 
And in December we spend the holidays with our families 
Those are our highlights.... what are yours? Here is to an amazing
  2011!
Happy New Year !

1 comment: