Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow in Peoria and Rock Climbing

Today was a flippin' fabulous day! I went to lunch with my friend Beverly and when we were walking from the car to the building it SNOWED on us! It was really hard to take pictures of since it didn't stick, but I did get this picture of a few snow ball/flakes on Bev's jacket. It was magical and fun. 
 We got out off work early and guess what? It snowed again on my way home!! 

 Later we met up with our friends Melodi and Jereme at AZ on the Rocks to try out indoor rock climbing. I had a free day pass from finding an error there newsletter (no it wasn't a spelling or grammar error you all know I am immune to those!) and Jereme had bought the most recent Groupon for the place.
Melodi, Jereme and Kenny gearing up

Melodi belaying for Jereme 

Me belaying for Melodi

Kenny climbing up a more difficult wall 

Add caption



Kenny is the only one who tried bouldering and I was so proud of him! He did a great job.

We had a fabulous time at the rock gym and really got a good workout. Kenny and I want to bring my brother there because we know he will love it! After Climbing we went to a Chicago style restaurant for dinner. We had the BEST cheesy French fries ever.... it was a mix between nacho cheese and real cheese... yummo !

No comments:

Post a Comment