Saturday, December 18, 2010

Boyz and their Toyz

Today the gang went out for guys time.  Which means… GUNS.  Although I didn’t fire any of my own guns, my friend’s Dad let us fire his.  Well… can you classify a cannon as a “gun”?  That had to be the most exciting thing we shot.  Matt’s dad, Walt, machined the cannon himself.  The cannon shot a round iron cannon ball that was about 1 ¼ inches in diameter.  After packing the gun powder, stuffing the round in the barrel, you just light the fuse and step back.  It shot well over 200 yards.  I didn’t hit the target, but it was my first time.   Walt had about 8 other guns to shoot.  My favorite was the .500 caliber hand gun.  This thing would make Dirty Harry go in the opposite direction.  The group of guys enjoyed themselves.  I even shot the long wanted Judge.  It shoots a .45 cal and a .410 shot gun shell.  Thanks to Walt, Matt, and Steven I really enjoyed myself.


POSTED BY KENNY 

No comments:

Post a Comment