Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 13- At Sea- a whole bunch of nothin’

Today we actually got up at a decent time and I went to Lei making class while Kenny went to the gym. I made these cool leis –

 Here is a lovely gentleman modeling it - 
I was disappointed that I had to pay $25 for the materials to take the class, but really wanted to do something crafty. The method to make these is pretty simple. You use a drinking straw with a piece of ribbon in the center of it and then wrap the eyelash fibers around and around to make this cool fluffy lei look.

I also learned how to make a crocheted bead necklace which will be awesome for Christmas.

We went to breakfast at the buffet again. After breakfast they set up a “pastry buffet”, which was beautiful!













Since we were bored we walked around the ship and took some fun pictures. I just love the 7 floor deck. It is my absolute favorite and reminds me of the Titanic. Here is the best I could do for the “I am flying, Jack” screen from that movie. (Kenny wouldn't do it and didn't like me hanging off the side of the boat) 


  • Jennifer Jefferson I love this picture!!! You are such a beautiful woman and I wish we lived closer so that we could hang out and get to know each other better...
    December 12, 2010 at 1:49pm · 



We presented our Adventure Ducks Story (see yesterday’s post for pictures) and although we didn’t win (because they didn’t pick a clear winner) each team got a bottle of Champaign! I think our photos were the best, but our story might have been 2nd best anyway!



Tonight was the final formal night so we decided to participate. We sat with some really cool people who have traveled a lot. They told us all about the different cruise lines they have tried. I am eager to plan our next trip… I am thinking Alaska (but it defiantly won’t be more than a 10 day cruise!)





After dinner we saw an awesome production show, British Invasion. It was probably the best show we have seen so far and a great show to end the cruise (we have more nights on board, but no new shows to see).

Today’s Forecast:  Partly Cloudy High 70, Low 50

No comments:

Post a Comment