Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Anniversary

This year we didn't take the day off, plan a big trip or even exchange presents (we did do the food tour over the weekend though). We actually didn't even end up going out to dinner because I was so sick and didn't want to waste the money if we wouldn't enjoy it... But one thing that was special about today and really ever day is celebrating our love. Some years are harder than others and this year was a hard one for us and our marriage. It is so easy to give on marriage these days, but after this year I know Kenny and I are in it for the long haul. Sometimes we just need to be reminded that the other person cannot read your mind and that they do care about you! 

I also wanted to share this picture... We are those people who have too much stuff in our garage (at least one is a car though) so the vehicles we drive everyday are parked in the driveway.... Its cold and the cars get iced up some mornings. Everyday (not just today because it was our anniversary) Kenny goes out and starts my truck and de-ices the windows for me. If that is not love, I guess I don't know what is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment