Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lazy?

Today was our first R&R day of the year. I had big plans of getting things done today, but it seems like the less I have to do the less I get done... You know what I mean? The busier you are the more you get done? That's me anyway. We slept in late and went out to lunch at Village Inn... my gray hair is showing I know, but I LOVE Village Inn! I even had lemon meringue pie after lunch : )

We did some shopping and washed the rag quilt for Matt's bday at the laundry mat. Boy am I thankful I don't have to go to the laundry mat to do my laundry on a regular basis! What a drag to haul all your clothing, towels, lines, soap etc somewhere and have to devote several hours of waiting while it gets done... I much rather through it in the machine at home and go blog or do another chore while waiting! Makes me thankful for my own machines!

Then burned up the rest of the day light watching movies (not good ones either- they were both lame). I did actually cook dinner, but it wasn't great. I tried a new stew recipe and it just didn't have the flavors I was looking for in a stew... it had tomato sauce in it which I thought was a little strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment