Monday, January 3, 2011

Just another day

Resolution : blog daily... well not each day is really blog worthy and nothing earth shattering happens; IE TODAY ... I worked... it sucked. I hiked Thunderbird mountain and shaved 1 minute off my total time (29 mins now). I picked up some Panda express and took it over to my Grandma's house. We ate and talked and looked at the Kruger's Christmas pictures... I came home to a sick hubby (101 temp), already in bed. I played on the computer and practiced Piano. The end...

1 comment:

  1. Blogging daily is nearly impossible and if it was done would likely be very boring to read (at least in my case - not enough exciting things happening). Resolving to blog more often is a worthy resolution though, I wish you luck! Hopefully you'll do better with it than I did last year... :)

    ReplyDelete