Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am gonna be a bridesmaid

Our friends Jereme and Melodi are getting married this next November and today Melodi asked me if I would be one of her bridesmaids! I was totally shocked since we aren't that close and haven't been friends for very long... but was also completely flattered! I am totally stoked and cannot wait to see the dresses (see photo) and help with planning or whatever else she might need. This will be my first time ever being a bridesmaid! I don't have any sisters and my brother has not had the most traditional weddings.... Blair did ask me to be in her wedding, but the wedding was canceled so this will be a first! The wedding is in November so ideally I will have plenty of time to lose some weight! I cannot wait till their big day  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment