Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Great Evening

I love it when I get home from work and Kenny already has an item or two knocked off my "to do" list! Today when I got home he already had dinner started! Not only did he make dinner and do dished he fullfilled my dad's request for Shepherd's pie! (we returned his $$)

Later we went to the Suns game.

This is the 3rd time we have played the Lakers this year and I have to say I hate it. There are about as many Lakers fans as there are Suns fans and it gets pretty rowdy. I do not enjoy watching Kobe Bryant and all his followers either... it is ridiculous how people act! There were a few girls in our section with a sign that said Kobe: tumor causing, teeth staining, smelly, puking habit. Well the Lakers fans behind them took the sign and threw it down the stairs in the isle... real mature.

Suns did really well and even thought the lost it was a good fight and there wasn't a clear winner till the end. That is one thing I like about watching basketball is the edge of your seat games like tonight.


OOOOH And our section finally won something! We were the Fry's 3 Point section of the game. For each 3 point shot we got $1 off at Fry's ! They made 11, 3 pointers!! That is $22 in free groceries- 

No comments:

Post a Comment