Sunday, January 9, 2011

Game Day

Before the game we met up with my friend Valerie from High School. She is a HUGE suns fan and this was her first game! She was excited to bring her kids and we tried to get them upgraded seats, but apparently don't have that much pull. lol. Anyway, we said hi briefly before the game started and of course I didn't take a picture (but I stole this one from her FB!) It has been 10 years since I have seen her, but she seems like the same old Valerie. Her kids were adorable and Kenny and I gave them some Suns towels to cheer with.

Apparently the Gorilla's birthday is in January, because they had a birthday party for him! It was really cute how they had all the mascots from other teams there.


The Suns actually brought home a win which was a nice change of pace!

No comments:

Post a Comment