Monday, April 9, 2012

National Cheese Fondue Day!

Did you know that April 11th is National Cheese Fondue day? Don't feel bad I didn't know either, until I received an e-mail from the Melting Pot announcing FREE cheese for two the entire week in honor of the Day! I quickly called and made our reservation! 


I DEEPLY enjoy the fondue... Kenny will eat it, but its not his favorite thing. 

We ordered PURE MILK CHOCOLATE for dessert! Kenny enjoyed the Red Velvet Cake which is new, but I got to enjoy all the fresh strawberries and bananas since he doesn't like them. 

It was SO good! 

We still ended up spending over $30 for dinner that was 'free' but that is a great deal for the Melting Pot. It was a very nice treat since we have a goal to eat dinner at home MOST nights in April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment