Sunday, April 15, 2012

Garden Update Week 5

My Spring Garden is still alive... the corn really shot up in the last couple weeks! 

corn

Green Beans

Cantaloupe

Watermelon 

Onions

onions

radishes 

I am getting tons of weeds this year which I have never had before and I have a few spiders that live in the garden... not sure if they are black widows or what, but I wouldn't mind if they moved along....

The Radishes are yellowing and I am not sure why....

OH and I did have TWO cucumber sprouts about 3 inches tall.... until Wednesday when one disappeared and then on Saturday the other one disappeared.... I am assuming a bird stole them, but I have no idea. The ground was not disturbed at all like it is when you pull out a weed.... its strange. 

2 comments:

  1. Your garden looks great - we're having fun watching ours grow too. Not nearly as fast as I would like, but what's new. We use an organic pest spray on ours that works fairly well - not perfectly, but it helps. Have you tried anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know anything like that was out there... I will have to check it out! Thanks!

      Delete