Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mummies!

I came across this cute idea in a magazine and decided it would be my project for this Halloween. These were SO easy to make. I just collected cans, sprayed them white, wrapped them with gauze and glued on eyes! Someone at work brought me in a a little chilly can and it gave me the idea to make the Ross family in mummies! 
Here is one close up.
 I asked Michelle if we could come by (didn't say why) and she invited us to come for dinner! It was delicious and fun. We got to "say prayers" with Zack (SO rude to take a picture I know, but it is so stinkin' cute how much he loves to pray).
Emma was a little bored so Michelle decided to do a trial run of the kids costumes so Kenny and I could see them since we would see them on Halloween- 
Its a bird, its a plane NO its ZACK MAN- Super Man
Emma the Angel twin
Devil and Angel
Happy little Matt Devil 
Kenny came up with this idea... if only we could have got them to look at us... 

1 comment: