Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tryin'

Tonight my brother and his family came over and went to Radiant with us. When we dropped the boys off to their separate classes Jacob cried. The more surprising thing for me was Little Brian's response. He had a solemn look and hugged Jacob good-bye. It was adorable to see him comfort Jake. Apparently they do this every morning. A hug and a kiss. 

Little Brian after church-
Jacob giving up his cookie in exchange for Pizza at home.
 I was a little disappointed they didn't like Radiant as much as we do. Brian prefers the smaller, quieter church service. I am just glad him and his family are going and have a wonderful home church to go to every week where he can learn and grow with people who care about him. 

 My parents bought Pizza for everyone and we hung out for a while at their house. Kenny stayed back to keep a close eye on Hopie, but joined us for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment