Friday, October 22, 2010

How do people see you?

Friday night we headed off to the last pre-season game against the Denver Nuggets. 

I had my handy new sign (which a few of the cheerleaders said was the best sign ever!)  in tow and we were ready to cheer the suns to a win... that just didn't happen. 
See I tried...

While the suns were being beat by nearly 40 points, I lost a little interest in the game and started people watching. See this guy in the orange next to the Nuggets bench?
 I am not sure what his official title is, but his job is to take care of the visiting team's warm-up clothing. When they go out on the court they give it to him and he turns it right side out, folds it and gets it ready for when the player comes out of the game. As I sat and watched, I saw the players throw the clothes at this boy or just throw them on the ground so he would have to come pick them up. When the players would come out of the game he would try to hand the clothes to them and they would ignore him forcing him to stand there with his hand extended to them until they took it or they sat down and he would put it on their laps. Now I realize these guys are seriously concentrated on the game and may just not be thinking about their clothes, BUT then I watch the suns bench... mostly NASH and I noticed he handed the clothing to the "laundry guy" and took the stack from him when he came out. I just cant understand why these big basketball stars can't treat others respect? Kenny and I talked about it on the way home and I got to thinking, how do other people see me? Probably something to work on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment