Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oooow Firefighters!

We were supposed to meet my brother and his family bright and early Saturday morning on this corner to watch the parade, check out the fire trucks and car show... but they were late (really late!). So Kenny and I watch the parade - 
and even got to meet the gorilla!! 
and they finally got there so we all checked out the fire trucks and booths- 

Little Brian and Jacob checking out how it feels to sit in a fire truck- 
All geared up- 

and ready to put out a fire! (or play in the water) 

Then it was off to the car show --- it was pretty hot out so we made it quick- 
This was my favorite! 

And the boys of course loved this bumble bee car- 

After the show we met up with my grandma and mom for lunch. My grandma always gets her hair done on Saturdays (doesn't it look great!)
Jacob was pouting because he couldn't sit next to me (dang I love him!) 
He cheered up and we played across the table 

No comments:

Post a Comment