Thursday, October 7, 2010

JumpStreet

After our visit to the vet yesterday Hope got worse... she slept on the couch all evening and didn't move. In the middle of the night she woke me up crying. I tried to comfort her and she finally went back to sleep. This morning when we woke up she was sleeping on the floor by the bathroom (she always sleeps in her bed or at the foot of our bed, but never on the floor). I came home for lunch to check on her and see if I could get her to eat anything and she refused but drank some water. Finally when Kenny got home from Tucson this afternoon we took her back to the vet. They decided they needed to keep her over night. They did some blood work and got her hooked up to another IV. 

We had plans this evening for a double date with Jereme and Melodi at JumpStreet and I really didn't want to cancel and come home to our "empty" house,  so we went. Lame I know. Our poor pup in the hospital and we go out and play. 

Jumpstreet was a pretty fun place, It is wall to wall trampolines, a foam pit and a dodgeball area. Thursdays is 2 hours for $10... funny thing is we barely lasted an hour! 
 foam pit- it was incredible hard to climb out of this pit!! 
 jumping around- 
 Kenny not jumping at JumpStreet (he is STILL sick! I am too, but mostly over it) 
 Melodi and Jereme resting on one of our many breaks- 
 It got a little crowded in the end... I kept looking for the people our age... we found them sitting on the sidelines watching their children jump.. awesome; we are old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment