Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cardinals Game

Amanda called me up one day to let me know that a co-worker was selling their season tickets to the first preseason game for the Arizona Cardinals.  With all the talk about Kevin Kolb and needless to mention  Larry Fitzgerald, who could turn it down?  I was glad to have the opportunity to go to this game - even though it was a preseason, it still professional football.  My mom has never been into the new stadium so I invited her to come with me to the game (Since Amanda hates football).  During the third quarter the starters were benched and guys were fighting for a roster spot.  We ended up leaving early, but we were not alone.  I hope to one day be able to go to a regular season game.  The experience was fun.


Written by Kenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment