Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Best!

Scrapbooks Etc (in Mesa) hosted their first ever swap party, actually Swap Soiree this week... of course I had to participate! I did the secret sister swap and the birthday card swap. You never can tell what you will get with a swap... but I was SO pleased with my goodies!

Card swap returns 

My Secret Sister Swap 


I didn't do the pin cushion swap, but this is what one lady came up with! So stinkin cute!



Each participant also got a goody bag, a pack of pattern paper and a huge pack of bazzil card stock! Leave it to SE to be the best at everything!





I am not usually one for sitting around chatting with people I don't know, but I am SO glad I stayed! There were some fabulous women there and we chatted about everything from adoption (one lady is going through the process right now and just got picked) to different card making techniques. It was inspiring, uplifting and just a wonderful night. For next time I already signed up for the cigar box exchange (you decorate a cigar box and fill it with goodies), the flower accessory and thank you cards! Can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment