Thursday, September 29, 2011

count down

Since Kenny and Brian go to Bible Study on Thursday nights mom, the boys and I have been hanging out. This week we did some Halloween crafts and made a link countdown to Halloween! 
Jacob and Little Brian 
The boys had so much fun making their projects! I am so impressed with the changes in Little Brian. He is so much more focused and his attention span is longer than 30 seconds! He is really blossoming into a smart inquisitive little boy . Jacob is excelling leaps and bounds as well. My mom works with him almost everyday and he knows his alphabet, number and really likes to color. I am so happy to see those little boys AND my mom SO happy. They all keep each other busy and have a home full of love :)
Jacob, Me, Mom and Shelby 

Jacob, Me and Little Brian 
Oh, the boys made a little video of themselves too... This is a picture of them watching their video... they think they are so funny--

No comments:

Post a Comment