Monday, December 14, 2009

Party!!

Look at all my free goodies! That green paper in the middle that doesn't look like much is actually a huge stack of bazzil cardstock! The little purse and flowers were my door prize. The purse is actually a "camera purse" and has places for extra cards, batteries etc. It is hard to capture all the goodies, but there were tons of stickers, a magazine, pattern paper and even a few 3D embellishments... ALL FREE for completing my 50 pages this year. I know I say it all the time, but I LOVE Scrapbooks etc. !!
Look, I know you are probably thinking.... hey wasn't she was just complaining about having so much stuff... whats the dea? This stuff was FREE and I love it... I am totally addicted to crafting stuff... My name is Amanda and I am a craft supply addict.

4 comments:

  1. Great gift! I don't think you were complaining but rather stating a fact. Sure, you have lots of stuff, but it's all good crafty stuff and you can never have too much of that. Good job getting all of your scrapbook pages done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun stuff~ congratulations on completing your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all say we have to much stuff :O), and hey maybe we do, but that doesn't mean we don't like it... and free stuff :O) ...that's no guilt loot girly!

    ReplyDelete