Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Kenny, my parents and I went to my grandparents house for our Christmas. We did a potluck type dinner and a white elephant exchange for the adults. We all really enjoyed the White Elephant and I think it might be our new tradition for the adults rather than exchanging regular gifts. Everyone got a kick out of the chocolate poop my friend Jackie made, and got a good laugh out of most of the gifts.

Since my brother didn't feel the need to join us we decided to take Christmas to them. (Really I just couldn't let me nephews down and had to see them and take them their gifts).
So we loaded up the truck and took the food and gifts to his house. The boys were elated to see us (and all their gifts). We actually ended up having a really great time.
Mom and Grandma
Grandma and Grandpa
Kenny and Dad (they were telling their golf story about crashing the cart into a tree... they were very tickled with themselves)
This is the aftermath of our gifts... ha ha
Little Brian - He was SO happy to see us!
Little Brian opening a gift
Kenny and Jacob
Jacob
Little Brian and his bumble transformer
Brian and Crystal opening their gifts
Krissy and Jacob
Little Brian and his Optimas Prime and "bad boys cop"
Kenny!
Mom, Me and Krissy
Brian and his boys
Little Brian and Jacob
Brian (a true smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment