Monday, December 14, 2009

EMC Christmas Party

This year our Christmas party was at Pinnacle Peak Patio and we brought our moms with us as our "plus ones". It was such a fun place to have a party and eat dinner. The company provided a caracaturist and we had our group cartoon drawn... it was really fun, but I only think Kenny's cartoon looks like him (not sure why he has a hunch back).
The food was pretty good, but I am not a fan of red meat (I like it well done) so I pretty much ate the potato and salad and was full anyway. Barb was smart and got chicken (which was big enough to feed all 4 of us!) The brownie with ice cream and hot fudge dessert made up for it though!
Barb and Kenny
Me and my date
Becky and Marc
Jereme and his girlfriend Melodi. Jereme is my childhood friend who just started working at EMC.

I didn't go a great job of taking pictures because I didn't charge my battery AND I was having too much fun talking with everyone and attempting to dance. We did some line dancing which wasn't bad, but then they tried to teach us Cotton Eye Joe... there was kicking and walking at the same time... and well it wasn't good. I kicked poor Kenny so much... but we sure had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment