Thursday, December 10, 2009

30

I believe my brother is 30!! To celebrate we took him and his family for pizza and some bowling. Unfortunately, I did not take any good pictures of my brother, but some here are some fun ones of everyone else--
Little Brian and Jacob (not sure why Brian is strangling Jake...)
Jacob
Ugh I just love that smile!
Little Brian's awesome hair cut he did himself... We wanted to take a picture and he kept his hood on and said "oh please no" it was really cute.
Crystal my brother's wife
Little Brian being a dinosaur
Jacob bowling, on our lane... although he did try out the lane next to us as well...
It was a wonderful night. Chrissy and Danielle were there too and of course Kenny and I, but I always seem to take all the pictures of the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment