Thursday, December 31, 2009

An annual goal...

Today I am home sick... I slept most of the morning and now I can at least sit up without feeling sick. This stinks! This is NOT how I intended to spend New Years Eve... oh well I am making the best of it, watching Julie and Julia and catching up on my blog reading.

So I already shared my monthly project "bag" goals for 2010, but I also have a few annual goals.... like finishing this-
I took a class with my friend Carol a couple years ago and I really enjoyed it! It is easy and a great way to use up scraps, BUT it is really time consuming! So I set it aside... but this year I will finish this rug!

Well, I better get going- rest rest rest so maybe I can still have fun tonight!

Happy New Year Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. So sorry that you are not feeling well. What a bummer. Not a fun way to bring in the New Year. I hope you will be felling better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amanda, so sorry to hear that you are home sick today. I hope you get better soon. Good for you doing that rug, I haven't done anymore on mine since the class. Tomorrow Quiltz is having Meet the Teacher day.

    ReplyDelete