Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we slept in (for the first time ever!) and got up, gave the dogs their new toys, did our stockings and opened our gifts to each other. Kenny totally surprised me with a new lap top! I am super excited to have a dependable computer! He even loaded all my pictures and upgraded to Windows 7!

Later Barb and her friend came over and we played wii all morning. Kenny's mom brought the pups gifts and it was pretty cute to watch them open em'
Shelby
Toby
Hopie

Later we headed over to Nanette's house to visit. We had such a good time seeing all the kids and especially Zack. I am so disappointed I didn't bring my camera, because Zack has become SO animated! They told us he was a little crabby because they woke him up from his nap for us, but we thought he was great. He opened our gift (which was a little pair of overalls and a shirt) and he let out a huge grin and an "ooooooooooooooooowwww" when he saw it! Um Cute!! Also, he took Joanna (Andy's girlfriend)'s purse, put it over his shoulder and walked out to the garage saying "Bye!" The purse went down to his feet, it was so hilarious.

Next we stopped over at Tammy's house and then to my parents house. By the time we got home from all the visiting we were pooped, but I got a sudden burst of energy and undecorated the whole house! Kenny helped me move back the furniture, take down the tree and stack all the boxes back in the garage. I know it was super early, but I was just ready for Christmas to be over and life to be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment