Monday, December 14, 2009

Freakin' Awesome!

While I was studying on Sunday Kenny went out to Buckeye to spend some time with his mom. Kenny took Barb to lunch at Chipotle (my new favorite place to eat) for the first time. Afterwards they did a little shopping at Wal-mart and headed home to watch the Proposal (LOVE that movie) with his Nana. While he was out there they visited a neighbor, Tamera, who works for Hallmark doing displays and look what she gave him!!
He made me close my eyes and he brought in 4 bags full of... 77 gift bags, 16 curly ribbon bows, 8 packs of wrapping paper, 10 packs of tissue paper and 11 spools of ribbon! Oh and some of the bags sing!

WOW - Freakin' Awesome!! Even at the 99 cent only stores gift bags are 2 for 99 cents so that would be $38 just in bags!! I never buy those curly ribbon bows (just make em' myself) but I love them. It was hard to stack them all up on the table to show all the fun designs, but you get the idea... awesome.

1 comment: