Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't Snicker...

I got one of my Christmas projects done... all these cute little treat "bags". Each year I like to make a little something for my coworkers and this is what I came up with this year... the little circles say "Don't snicker at least you got something"
I am really proud of this project too, because I used all paper and supplies that I had! The only supply I bought was the snicker candies!
There are so many super cute Christmas papers out there, but I refrained and used what I had!
Well, one project done and on to the next one!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I'm coming to your house to learn how to make those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea. There is always the latest and the greatest thing coming down the line, who could possibly keep up? I think it's just great that you used what you have on hand, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea -- I'm sure your co-workers will love them!

    ReplyDelete