Saturday, December 12, 2009

2010 Challenges

My "stuff" is taking over my life! I have actually bought and accumulated SO much material and projects that it made me SO stressed that I didn't even want to go into my craft room. I decided I want to finish ALL my unfinished projects in 2010.... that is a whole year... that should be enough time to finish all of this... right?
I pulled out all my UFOs and came up with many more than I thought I had... I separated them into 11 piles. Each month (not including Dec) next year I will work on 4-5 projects and by the end of next year I should be UFO FREE ... just the sound of that makes me feel good.

I am not going to stop there... I also went through all my rubber stamps....
There are so many I have never used or just used once... SO I separated those into 11 piles as well and am challenging myself to USE them! If I don't use them this next year I am going to get rid of them. I bagged up all those UFOs and stamps into grocery bags-
This is my plan/challenge to myself to get things done, use what I have and declutter next year. And I am posting it here on my blog to kinda make myself accountable.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this idea! This an awesome new years resolution. You're going to feel great at the end of the year. Good luck and I'll be following your blog to see what cute things you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great organization! I'm sure you'll be getting lots of support from the Charming Girls! there is no doubt that there are lots of them who can relate. ME first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you are so organized. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to get organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and super way to make a plan!

    ReplyDelete