Wednesday, December 23, 2009

oops!

Mark this day on the calendar... first day I have ever been in trouble with the law! Okay so that sounded a little more dramatic than it is, BUT I did get pulled over for the first time today!

I was in a great mood because today was "work Christmas" and I had all the packages in the back seat. I was super excited to get there and start handing things out... I passed by the QT on Bell and a motorcycle did a U-turn right up next to the truck. I thought to myself "What a jerk" but went on singing to my Christmas music... then came the lights. What?! This can't be for me, I thought... I looked around not another car on the road (it was 6:45 AM).... darn. I pulled into a shopping center and parked. I couldn't figure out what it could be... I KNEW I wasn't speeding (like I normally do ha ha ), because Kenny just got the rear end differential regeared (?!) and I was instructed that I could NOT hot rod the truck for 500 miles.

Anyway, the cop walked up to the truck and told me he pulled me over because I had no headlights on! Ugh, are you serious (okay okay it was pretty dark out still). He took my license, registration and insurance card and reviewed it a little. Then he let me go! No ticket! Merry Christmas to me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment