Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Green Table Gifts

We found ourselves a gem. Green Table Gifts in Chandler offered a Amazon deal (through living social) and Jackie, my mom, Stacy (from work) and I decided to go to their special event class to make an advent calendar out of a muffin tin and magnets- GENIUS ! 

Jackie made my mom and I a delicious dinner (a yummy turkey,bacon and ranch sandwich on a crescent roll, chips, apple and cookies)  and we ate it on the 80 min driveout to Chandler. 

When we arrived I was super surprised to find an adorable boutique type store filled with handmade items from over 30 different vendors... awesome! The classes are just a supplemental fun thing the store does even though they don't actually sell crafting supplies... interesting concept. 

Our kind,chatter box teacher was wonderful and the project was completely stress free.... 

Great food. Great friends. Great project. Great new store! 




No comments:

Post a Comment