Saturday, January 23, 2010

This weeks crafts

Wednesday I took the my favorite monthly class at Scrapbooks etc- LOVE NOTES. We made these fun 5 cards. I love the lollipop card the most...
Thursday I headed over the Creative Quest (in the pouring rain) to make this cute little card-
Then today we took the Scrappin Sampler (also at Scrapsbooks etc) and made this miniature pizza box, scrapbook page and frame. The frame is really fun because the teacher used a strip of fabric! You just tear a piece of fabric and wrap it around the chip board frame- um totally awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That pizza box is amazing!!! And did the kit parts actually come in that cute little bag with the instructions printed on it with that cute little phone attached? Hahahahaha J/K...I crack myself up! Seriously, you were a "busy bee" last week! Look at all you got accomplished! You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete