Sunday, January 3, 2010

January- 2010 Projects

Here I am making more goals when I didn't finish all of my December projects... I could give you lots of excuses like I took a tough test which took a lot of my time, the holidays etc... but the truth is I just chose to spend more time on the computer than sewing. SO I am going to carry over some projects and add some new ones (from my 2010 Challenge bags), Here they are--

This rag quilt for Zack. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but didn't make it.... I actually already sewed it together and just need to clip it and wash it.
Janesse's bag...
Towels
My big secret project was stockings! Since I didn't finish these ones I want to make them for next year.
My scrappy log cabin quilt... I would like to get boarders added, backing and batting purchased and get it to the quilter by the end of the month.
Another one I want to get ready for the quilter.
This mini quilt I would like to try to quilt myself and get the binding on this month...
I want to get all the blocks sewn on this one and maybe the top put together.
Make these fabric books ( that way I can have them on hand for gifts)
Last here are my stamps that I need to use or get rid of--

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite a list for January. You can do it!
    Go sew girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice goals for January. Love the log cabin, can't wait to see it with borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of projects. I sure hope you get them done. Good goals. Are these the projects from your January bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say in my last post that I have my Log Cabin Star quilt top from the class we took but I never got around to getting it quilted. I just have in folded and in a basket for decoration. I don't think I would have a clue on how to quilt this one, maybe that's one reason why it's still not quilted. Love your stockings. I'm in the process of making a new rag quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow -- you're going to be busy this month -- but you have a ton of cute projects. I love your log cabin quilt, and the fabric for those towels is really cute, too! Can't wait to see all of your projects -- so you sew girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scrappy log cabin! And I always like to look at the unfinished Christmas gifts as things I can finish and be early for next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go, girl! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete