Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Today was Kenny and my 7th wedding anniversary and guess what... Michelle delivered her twins today! This is pretty awesome since we just happen to be the Godparents! She said she thought about it and thought about it and couldn't think of a better gift... I can't either.

We haven't gotten to see them yet because they are in the NICU, but you know me I promise pictures to come...

Emma was 4 lbs 11 oz and Matt was 4 lbs 12 oz and they were both 18inches long. They were born at just 34 weeks and will probably have to stay 2-3 weeks before they can go home. Emma is on oxygen now, but they say she is doing much better.

Michelle is doing pretty good and put up with us visiting her this evening even though she was so sick and not feeling good at all. Pray for her and the babies !!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I didn't even know it was your anniversary, that's awesome 7 years. You forgot to tell me at work today about the babies. I like the names Emma and Matt, tiny little bundles of joy.

    ReplyDelete