Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jacob's 3rd Birthday Party

Since we just had Christmas we were having a hard time coming up with something to get Jacob for his b-day. Crystal came up with a good idea just to take him to Wal-mart by himself (no big brother Brian) and let him pick something out. I was a little worried about this, but I am so glad we did it!
Jacob was very excited to go to the store and pick something out... he chose a "bumblebee car" (which is actually just a yellow Camaro), a "bad boys cop car", a Cars movie car, an airplane and a pillow. We also bought him and Little Brian Cokes to drink with lunch : )
After shopping the family met at the park. When my parents got there the boys were so excited they ran up and hugged them and when they hugged my dad they actually knocked him over!
When dad and Kenny came back with the Pizza's the boys went running saying "The Pizza man is here!" We had pizza and it wasn't long before Jacob was ready to dig into his sponge bob cake...
he started by taking a bite of his candle (don't think we just sat and watched him do that... but once we realized what he did I had to take a picture... his original face was a lot funnier than what I captured here).
We played on the play ground equipment while the girls, dad, Kenny and my brother played some basketball. I am not sure the "look" my brother was going here for, but it was pretty hilarious...
There are always a lot of laughs when my brother is around and today was no exception. He makes us laugh. We love him even though he torments the boys, my mom and I... Him and Kenny like to gang up on us with pranks. We had fun watching the little boys laugh at popping all the balloons (pretty much faster than we could blow them up).
Kenny holding little Brian, Dad, Me, Krissy (behind me), Jacob, Danielle, Brian and Crystal
Mom, Dad, Me, Krissy,Little Brian, Danielle and Jacob, Crystal and Brian

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment