Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is twenty-ten???! I cannot believe it is here and it is already the 3rd! I need more time to plan my resolutions and finish projects... oh well.

On New Year's Eve I woke up with a horrible migraine and ended up having to stay home from work. I really hated to do that because I had so much work to finish and I didn't want to waste a vacation day.

By the evening I was feeling better and we had some friends over to bring in the new year. We played wii until 2AM! We also played pictionary, uno etc. It was really one of our favorite New Year's Eve celebrations, because we are not really the social, party animal types.
Kenny
Melodi and Jereme
Toby and Hopie (they were SO sleepy and didn't like staying up late)
Tuckered out Shelby




Our 2010 resolutions are--

Kenny-

* Work hard toward being more healthy by eating better (and less) and being more active.
* Walk the dogs 3X per week
* Improve our financial position, by budgeting better and spending less.

Me-
* Improve my spiritual well being by attending church more regularly and reading the Bible this year.
* Improve my health by eating out only TWICE per week, being more active and walking the dogs.
* Do my part to improve our financial position by budgeting my money better, not buying EVERYTHING I want and using what I have.

Toby-
* Lose some weight by walking 3X per week.

Hope-
* I am going to be a better dog daughter by barking less (by wearing my shock collar without complaining when my parents aren't home) and bugging (motivating) my humans to walk with me at least 3X per week.

Shelby-
* Be more social by visiting the dog park at least once per week.

1 comment:

  1. Remote Shock Collars are one of the most effective, easiest and most humane training aids available. Remote Shock Collars are placed on a dog's neck, allowing a trainer to deliver small static corrections of varying strength by remote control. The correction the dog gets from the remote dog training collar is no different than static from walking on carpet. The benefits of working with a remote dog training collar is the trainer can immediately correct a dog's mistakes at a distance far greater than leash training allows. A Shock Collar is a safe, effective and humane way to train your dog. A Dog Training Collar is a safe, effective and humane way to train your dog.

    ReplyDelete