Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not so typical Wednesday

My morning started off with a horrible traffic jam, which made me an hour and 2o mins late to work. It wouldn't have been so bad had they not directed all the traffic down a dead end road! UGH, luckily I work for a very understanding boss.

After work Kenny and I hiked Thunderbird again. We are both really enjoying the hikes, but have to push ourselves on the uphill climbs. We shaved 8 mins off our time today and did the whole trail in just one hour and 12 mins!

After our hike we headed out to Mesa for a fabulous date night! We stopped by Scrapbooks etc so I could get a page stamped off for the album club... and get this : I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING! Amazing I know.
Then we went to Freddy's for dinner- it was delicious and probably counteracted all of our hiking efforts... Then we headed to the Tempe Improv for a FREE show ($50 value!). There were several local comedians AND Norm Macdonald showed up as a surprise! He was hilarious and we had a lot of laughs tonight.

When we got out of the show it was sprinkling and smelled like rain- awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment