Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Weekend

This weekend I chose to stay home while Kenny went up the cabin with his mom to visit his grandma. I really wanted to finish my painting project in Kenny's office so he could have his own work space again and was also looking forward to the alone time.

Saturday my mom and I went to see the movie Bridesmaids which was like the female version of Hangover! It was funny and we just enjoyed having some mother/daughter time sipping soda and eating popcorn. I spent the rest of the day painting and reading. That evening I got to go to dinner with BOTH of my parents. We went to Rio El Mirage our favorite. My dad hardly ever wants to go places because he is so tired and doesn't feel good, but I am glad he came.

With regards to the paint project I didn't take the best pictures, but here are some with Kenny's stuff being moved back in! Once we get pictures on the walls I will post more pictures.


Kenny (and his mom) pulled the trailer up to the cabin in preparation for the 4th of July. They met Sarah and Nanette in Payson and Barb and Nanette bought Sarah a grill which Kenny broke in that night making steaks for everyone. They played cards and chatted that evening. In the morning Kenny made breakfast burritos and in the early afternoon they headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment