Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dream

I had a dream about by grandma last night. It was weird she was in the driver seat... Its weird because she never drove! I only remember her driving me anywhere once and that was when she was 'practicing' driving after grandpa passed and she drove to the beauty parlor. Anyway, she was driving and I got to hug her. It felt so real. We were talking and then she asked for her pain meds... I told her they flushed them all (because they did after she passed) and I didn't have any to give her ... then my alarm went off... I tried to fall back asleep, but it just wasn't happening. Have you ever done that? Tried to go back to a dream? It never works for me. Anyway, it made me oddly happy dreaming about hugging her. It concerned me that she was in pain in the dream... and who knows why she was driving.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your Grandma. Maybe she was asking for pain relievers to relieve your pain, not hers?

    ReplyDelete