Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Last Hurrah

I really don't know where the time goes, but at Zack's party on Sunday we realized the summer was about over (at least the school summer the heat is still here!) and Chris and Brittany would be heading back to Colorado in less than a week. Since Kenny was in Vegas all week he wouldn't be able to go, but I still wanted to do something with the kids before the went home.

We ended up going to see the movie The Last Airbender in 3D. The movie was just okay, but we had a pretty good time. Chris is such a little comedian and always has something off the wall to say.
Chris
Brittany (with her giant icee - which she drank all the way and got a free refill BTW!)
Brittany and I with our super cool 3D glasses

Although, we don't see them much they always seem excited to see Kenny and I and greet us with hugs. I sure will miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment