Sunday, March 7, 2010

Visiting

Tuesday my cousin Kenny, his wife Monica and daughter Amithy came into town (from St. Louis MO). Amithy is 3 and just the cutest, smartest little girl I have ever met!
Here is Amithy with all of the stuffed animals my grandpa won out of those claw machines (I have a secret passion for those machines too!)
This kids was in pure bliss playing with all those stuffed animals!

One of the evenings my brother and the boys joined us (Me, Kenny, Little Kenny, Monica, Amithy,Little Jake and Kelly, Grandma and my mom) at Grandma's house. The little kids had so much fun playing with their cousins...
Here is Little Brian (5) and Amithy (3)... she actually picked him up which was hilarious! She also gave him a kiss on the cheek (coached by us) which was followed by a "ewww gross" by both children!
Amithy gave Jacob a big ol' hug.
I love this picture of the kids... Little Brian, Amithy and Jacob
Little Brian doing jumping jacks for the first time....
How confusing is our family with 3 Jacobs, 3 Brians and 3 Kennys! This picture is of Big Brian, Little Kenny, Little Brian and Jacob... haha
Little Brian, My mom and Amithy
This was the funniest thing I have ever seen in a LONG TIME... My cousin Kenny has taught his adorable, girly, smart little 3 year old girl to wrestle.... well my little nephews like to wrestle too! SO we matched em up... Amithy kicked both the boys butts...

Here is all of us... Top row Kenny and Monica Kruger, Brian Taylor, Kenny Kuhn
Second row: Me, Jacob Taylor, Scarlett Taylor, Amithy Rose, Brian Taylor Jr and my grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment