Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Madness

Today was my first day back after the remodel (not for Kenny his section is not complete yet so he is still working from home) ... which meant new desks, new location, new neighbors, unpacking etc. It was a long, tough day for me... lots of construction going on (AKA banging!), many people cleaning their cubicle and the smells and noises brought on a horrible headache. After work my girlfriend and I got pedicures... I know I shouldn't have since we are really trying to save money and it is kinda of a waste but its been 6 months since I had one... so I went. I didn't get home until 7PM, so Kenny took me to dinner : ) Chipotle our favorite.
A lot of things have been weighing heavy on my mind lately... family, money, HEALTH CARE, work, etc, but I try to remind myself that He is in control anyway... not the government, our bosses or anyone else... God is in control.
Speaking of... it was announced today at work so I guess I can post it here... I have been promoted to a Multi-lines Underwriter! Kind of a big deal and a HUGE surprise for me!

1 comment: