Sunday, March 21, 2010

Super Sunday

It was so nice having a 3 day weekend! Sunday morning we slept in and woke up feeling refreshed and ready for a new week!

I started spring cleaning today... 2 closets cleaned out and a good start on the guest/junk room. Since the guest room is almost the last room to still have white walls we decided it is time to start the decorating process (we have been here 5 years!) It will be a long process since my plan includes all new furniture...

Later in the afternoon we headed over to my grandma's house for corned beef and cabbage (a little late I know). The food didn't come out as good as I would like, but it was okay... AND we got to meet my grandma's new dog Lucy!
She likes to watch out the window...
but did stop and pose for me : )
Her tail curls up like a pig!
Grandma and her new baby! Lucy sure is cute! She is a stray that Kelly (my grandpa's daughter in law) found and brought to my grandma... unfortunately she has lots of fur. She sheds a lot and my grandma is a very neat and tidy person so I am not sure how that will turn out... Also Lucy is in heat and she isn't quite potty trained. BUT if she loves her... none of that will matter!

Michelle and Trevor came by for a visit with the kids this evening too.
Emma is just beautiful (don't you love her little pierced ears!?)
Matt and Kenny - ahhh
We tried to get Zack to take a picture with the twins, but he just wasn't having it.
Emmalee and Matthew 2+ months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment