Sunday, March 14, 2010

Black Eyes

My brother asked us to babysit the boys last minute, and although Kenny needed to study we just couldn't pass up time with this cutie!?
I love how Hope is such a "parent" and watches over the boys... she is always near them. She is gentle with them no matter how ruff they are with her.
Not sure what inspired this "kiss" but I think it was the picture of my grandparents where grandpa is kissing grandma!
Boys like to wrestle... and sometimes that leads to this--
Poor baby! I also got a black eye this weekend! Little Brian accidentally hit the side of my face with the top of his head... after we collided he said "I okay" and rubbed his head... that's great buddy, but I was seeing stars!! Later I was giving the boys a bath and Little Brian looked up at me (by then I had a bump and my eye was pretty swollen) and he said "I sorry" I got a lot of questions at work this week about it...

Saturday morning we vacated the house to give Kenny the time to study. Thank goodness for my parents! They entertained the boys all day long! My dad even helped the boys plant sunflower seeds. I think they will like to see them grow each time they visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment