Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sewing Saturday!

Today I sewed... all day... with friends... and it was nice! We took a break and went out for Mexican food... but mostly we just sewed all day. Here is my friend Jackie's apron (I had to model it because she wouldn't let me take a picture of her!)
And here is mine!
Thanks Carol for taking your Saturday to teach Jackie and I!

While I was out Kenny was busy in Buckeye visiting. I know they had a great day just hanging out, because he came home all smiles and with a full belly! Here is his note-

Today Amanda decided to have the girls over for some crafts, and I didn't want any part of that! LOL I decided to go to Buckeye to take my mom shopping for a new dinner table. We drove to Cracker Barrel for lunch, Cerreta Candy Co for dessert and finally we ended up hitting three different furniture stores. 120 miles later, and we were done.

2 comments:

  1. The aprons turned out so cute. I had fun sewing with you and Jackie.

    ReplyDelete