Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Simple Weekend

Kenny and I were planning on going camping for the weekend, but I just wasn't feeling it. So we decided to skip this weekend and stay in town.
Saturday we spent the day with the Taylors. We started our day with some shopping at Target. We found lost of treasures on clearance and too many things we couldn't live without ; ) 
Kenny, Brian and the boys snacking on popcorn while my mom and I finished shopping 
We had a nice lunch at New York Pizza Dept .
Mom, Jacob and Little Brain 
After lunch we went to Updown Alley, a new entertainment venue in Surprise. They have a bowling alley, bar/restaurant area and an awesome arcade. My brother had $31.00 in quarters... the funny thing is none of the machines actually take quarters anymore! The cashier had to count and roll all the quarters and put the money on a plastic card that we all had to share. It actually worked out really well so the boys didn't run out and spend all their quarters way before we did : )

Mom, Jacob and Little Brian playing a giant connect 4 game 
Roller Coaster ride 
Football Game 

My mom and Jacob playing deal or no deal 

Me and Brian 
Jacob playing air hockey - love the tongue out 
Little Brian is such a character! I love these pictures!
My mom and Little Brian 




Then my mom and brother played... my mom WON!!


We just relaxed and got things done around the house the rest of the weekend. It was nice to get caught up on homework and housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment