Saturday, September 22, 2012

BBQ


Any occasion is a good excuse to make something fun off pinterest! I made these lady bugs from here. I didn't follow the recipe exactly... I just bought pre-made dip and mixed 2 oz of cream cheese with 2 TBS of dip. It tasted great. I also didn't have black food coloring that is why my lady bugs look a little blue ; )

Tonight Blair had us over for a BBQ with a few of her friends that were visiting from CA.

There was some excitement when this frog (can you find him in the picture?) came hoping up onto the porch and made it into the back door!

We played an intense game of Pictionary:  men vs. women .... guess who one? The ladies of course! We always win!
Allan, Me, Brian, Blair, Kenny, Billy and Phil 

The boys had so much fun running around with Billy and Blair's kiddos
Jacob 

Mason 

No comments:

Post a Comment